Collaboration is our
SUPERPOWER CIRCLE — Online Gatherings for Rhythm Facilitators
SUPERPOWER CIRCLE 2020
Bi-weekly meetings of Rhythm and Drum Circle Facilitators
Poof! That was the sound of thousands of rhythm events disappearing from calendars last March.
Our community of rhythm event facilitators responded to this challenge with CREATIVITY and COLLABORATION. Online program experiments began immediately, as did Zoom calls to share skills and ideas.
The SUPERPOWER CIRCLE carries on that learning community spirit in a kind of "DCF Variety Hour."
CONNECT • SHARE • INSPIRE
With interviews, discussions, and rhythm games, we'll explore questions like:
- What clues, signs, and trends are emerging that point to opportunities and needs?
- What are clients saying? What are they wanting?
- What works, in terms of program structure, activities and goals?
- What personal practices are keeping you sane?
- How has this situation caused you to "dig deeper" as a facilitator and leader? How does that add value to what you can offer?
LIVE CALLS — UPCOMING GUESTS
Join the SUPERPOWER CIRCLE
starts MAY 27
Sign up to get:
• Zoom link
• Meeting reminders
• Podcast replay links
Our best source for ideas, inspiration, and encouragement: Each other!
Two things became clear early in the pandemic crisis:
- Our special skill — to make it easy for people to join together in common purpose — would (eventually) be more important than ever.
- Our fastest way back to work is to adapt and position ourselves to be Part of the Solution as people come back together.
Let's share what we're seeing, hearing, and trying around the world. Together, let's make sure group drumming and music-making is part of society's New Normal!