Collaboration is our
SUPERPOWER CIRCLE — Online Gatherings for Rhythm Facilitators
SUPERPOWER CIRCLE 2020
Online meetings of Rhythm and Drum Circle Facilitators
In the the roller-coaster ride of 2020, our community of rhythm event facilitators has responded with CREATIVITY and COLLABORATION. Online program experiments began immediately, as did Zoom calls to share skills and ideas.
The SUPERPOWER CIRCLE carries on that learning community spirit in a kind of "DCF Variety Hour."
CONNECT • SHARE • INSPIRE
With interviews, discussions, and rhythm games, we'll explore questions like:
- What clues, signs, and trends are emerging that point to opportunities and needs?
- What are clients saying? What are they wanting?
- What works, in terms of program structure, activities and goals?
- What personal practices are keeping you sane?
- How has this situation caused you to "dig deeper" as a facilitator and leader? How does that add value to what you can offer?
UPCOMING LIVE CALLS
Join my mailing list to hear about the next series of Superpower Circles in 2021.
Join the SUPERPOWER CIRCLE
Immediate access. Free!
Sign up to get:
• Zoom link
• Meeting reminders
• Podcast replay links
Our best source for ideas, inspiration, and encouragement: Each other!
LISTEN ON THE ARCHIVE PAGE
September 16 - Christine Stevens
August 26 - Jane Bentley
August 5 - John Fitzgerald
July 10 - Louis-Daniel Joly
June 24 - Jim Boneau
June 17 - Sule Greg Wilson
June 10 - Katy Gaughan
May 27 - Mike Deaton
Two things became clear early in the pandemic:
- Our special skill — to make it easy for people to join together in common purpose — would (eventually) be more important than ever.
- Our fastest way back to work is to adapt and position ourselves to be Part of the Solution as people come back together.
Let's share what we're seeing, hearing, and trying around the world. Together, let's make sure group drumming and music-making is part of society's New Normal!