Collaboration is our
SUPERPOWER CIRCLE — Online Gatherings for Rhythm Facilitators
SUPERPOWER CIRCLE 2020
Bi-weekly meetings of Rhythm and Drum Circle Facilitators
In the the roller-coaster ride of 2020, our community of rhythm event facilitators has responded with CREATIVITY and COLLABORATION. Online program experiments began immediately, as did Zoom calls to share skills and ideas.
The SUPERPOWER CIRCLE carries on that learning community spirit in a kind of "DCF Variety Hour."
CONNECT • SHARE • INSPIRE
With interviews, discussions, and rhythm games, we'll explore questions like:
- What clues, signs, and trends are emerging that point to opportunities and needs?
- What are clients saying? What are they wanting?
- What works, in terms of program structure, activities and goals?
- What personal practices are keeping you sane?
- How has this situation caused you to "dig deeper" as a facilitator and leader? How does that add value to what you can offer?
LIVE CALLS — UPCOMING GUESTS
10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern / 6pm London
"Cooking with What's in the Fridge"
As we adapt our facilitation work to new circumstances, let's take a fresh look at what ingredients we have in our "creative refrigerator" to use and combine in new ways.
Join the SUPERPOWER CIRCLE
Past & Future Episodes
Immediate access. Free!
Sign up to get:
• Zoom link
• Meeting reminders
• Podcast replay links
Our best source for ideas, inspiration, and encouragement: Each other!
Two things became clear early in the pandemic crisis:
- Our special skill — to make it easy for people to join together in common purpose — would (eventually) be more important than ever.
- Our fastest way back to work is to adapt and position ourselves to be Part of the Solution as people come back together.
Let's share what we're seeing, hearing, and trying around the world. Together, let's make sure group drumming and music-making is part of society's New Normal!